E.Y.E. to Nature with Santa Barbara Audubon
WINTER SESSION BEGINS JANUARY 9-MARCH 17, 2017
E.Y.E to Nature aims to build an awareness of and appreciation for the environment, and everyone's part in caring for it. E.Y.E. to Nature gives teens a variety of outdoor experiences.
- Binocular Boot Camp
- Visit Audubon Aviary at Museum of Natural History and Museum Grounds. Meet rescued raptors up close with trained Audubon docents.
- Visit Cheadle Center for Biological and Ecological Restoration (CCBER) at UCSB . Tour. Bird walk to campus Lagoon.
- Work in restoration area at Coal Oil Point Reserve, seeing the Snowy Plovers and learning what is going on with “Share the Beach”
- Participate in photography workshop with Aaron Budgor
- Kayak at Santa Barbara Harbor
- Hike Jesusita Trail
- Birdwalk at Lake Los Carneros